Wednesday, November 10, 2010

We Wannt the Reddie, We Want the Reddie.


(this title is referencing the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland, and If you didn't know that you should re-evaluate your life or do some soul searching of some sort... seriously)



So hears the ginger. She was still wet when I took this picture -that's what she said- because I literally just finished painting her like five minutes ago. This post is my break because my back is killing me. I don't have a table/ easel, so I just do it on the ground. -that's what she said- so I am awkwardly hunched over for hours. If I keep this up I am going to look like Quasimodo. and lets face it I really cant afford to look any shorter than I already am.

hears all the lovelys, prints coming soon!


In other news I just got a new job! I actually just typed out what it was called and where it was and was going to tell you to come visit me and such... but then my mind started wrestling with itself:
-what if someone stalks me and kills me because they know were I work and follow me out to my car and stab me with a screwdriver.
-seriously katie no one even reads this blog
-but you never know, I am a creep magnet (size of a 12 year old, but with boobs, im just askin' to be kidnapped)
-your retarded
but in the end I decided better safe than sorry. although im sure I will slip up/change my mind and want to talk all about it later. so don't give up just yet stalker.

No comments: