Monday, November 22, 2010

rice king


Sometimes Taylor takes me on little lunch dates, they make my day! We went to rice king today and it is so delicious. It is right next door to my salon so I go there quite often. And the most exciting part of all, I had a $10 dollar off coupon so our whole meal cost 75 cents!


p.s.
bicycle side car!

Are. You. Serious?! this is so cool!!! follow the link and they will teach you how to make this!!!
I have been wanting to be more crafty lately and try all the cool projects I have seen. but I might be a little over my head with this one... I should probably start a bit smaller like a felt strawberry or something.


1 comment:

Taylor Killpack said...

this is definitely an intense project- but after a couple brownies and strawberries it will be spring and we will attempt this beast.