Friday, November 12, 2010

pussy and village inn

Meet charlie, my roommates cat, the adorable little turd that attempts to murder me on a daily basis. I am covered with scratches from playing with him, so I guess im EXACTLY like those girls in high school who always had scratches from playing with there cats, except I don't shop at hot topic.



things my friends said today:
Andrew (ginger): "why do people with balloons always avoid me?"
Taylor: "I am so huge, I am Gigantic." (stated every time he holds Charlie)
"I wish I was a puma, they have huge tails and they pretty much have thumbs"


p.s.
Today I went to Village Inn, the waitress told me she used to be a stripper and advised me to smoke peyote because; "that shit comes back like two days later and your hair turns into snakes and your all like hellll yeaaa". she also told me shes off parole 2 years early (she had illegal weapons in her house it apparently took the feds two days to get it all out, and she almost killed someone using king-foo) for good behavior. We lied and told her it was my birthday so she would give us free pie, but im not sure it it was worth it because she dropped it low on my leg which made me feel all dirty inside. Oh and she kissed Andrew. He now has the clap.

p.p.s.
There are three large men laying on my air mattress, if it pops im not paying for it.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Omgsh!! That kitty is so little!! It's so cute and cuddly.