Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Killing Time

I don't have work until one o'clock. So im obviously not leaving my room until then... nice Katie, very productive. but on the up side I have found some pretty awsome things while exploring the internet.


Exhibit A:

This is genious! please go to the The Bureau of Communication and write your friend, lover, nemesis a formal communication, you can email it to them or send it to there facebook, its so easy to use even I could do it.


Exhibit B:
Do you like flying elephants? Of course you do. You can download and assemble your own fantastical pachyderm, or watch him come to life in a little stop-motion video right here. He's a sample of the work produced by the Curiosity Group, a Portland-based marketing agency.

 
I found this one over at How About Orange. There blog is the shit. Go there immediately... after your done making this elephant.

No comments: