Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Temple Square


On Monday night Kaylee, Mr. & Mrs. Killpack, Taylor and I went up to SLC to Temple Square to look at the lights.

B.B.S.

I have the loveliest friends!






The Pie
Afterwords we went to eat at The Pie, which is infamous for its delicious cheesy amazingness, and the fact you get to write on the walls. (and it one of Taylor and I's first dates)

awww...




 we pillaged not only the pizza, but our digestive tracts and bowl movement schedules for the next week.



 P.S. I got eyelash extensions and am now exponentially more attractive. This is me you know just chillin with no makeup on.
 P.P.S. observe my freaky eye fold thingies (just outside the inside corner of my eye) Im not sure why I have them or what they are but just thought I would point them out... I may be part alien or mermaid or something.

No comments: