Wednesday, November 24, 2010

magical bow


I was so excited to wear my new red bow today!


This morning I woke up STARVING to death, so I left a bit early for work and picked up a bagel from Einsteins. Im not a big fan of cream cheese so I always get a plain bagel and when ever I tell them I just want it plain they seriously act like just I told them I hunt kittens for sport. To assure them that I don't want anything on it is a process I have to mentally prepare myself for. but it is so delicious it is worth it!


Then when I got to work at the salon I begged Andrew to let me put up the Christmas tree, you see he is very passionate about not celebrating the Christmas season before thanksgiving.

as you can see from this picture Andrew is displaying text book signs of Grinch like behavior.


...after work at the salon I went to work at cherry lane which was fun, and we closed early for Thanksgiving!



So Taylor's sisters put us in charge of  desert for thanksgiving tomorrow, and let me just say that is stressful. I love Taylor family to death so I obviously wanted to impress them, but the thing is the  best way to describe Taylor's sisters are if Martha Stuart and Betty Crocker combined into one all knowing domestic deity (and its not just the women the men are amazing cooks too), so obviously its just not gonna happen. 

but I am putting forth a valiant effort and making banana cream pie. yum.




it has to set over night so im going down to Springville in the morning to finish. so cross your fingers for me.


I had such a good day today that I am now convinced my my red bow has magical powers and I will now wear it every day.

No comments: