Wednesday, October 27, 2010

cruel world why?

Why all the blogging today you may ask?
Because I am sick and dying of dysentery or cancer or cholera or something of the sort, but healthy enough to be bored out of my mind.

(Oregon trail: remember that game, yea it was awesome... because you got to play it in school. too bad its happening to me in real life.)

Luckily I have a sweet loving man to care for me, is he making me soup and lovingly giving me a sponge bath (creepy)? No he is playing halo, but I am not playing halo because he is playing with Nate and when they play together they get supper competitive, so I am not invited... but some good things do come from this:

1) Taylor is my best friend so no matter what were doing I im having a great time

2) He yells out things while playing that usually unnoticed by him sound well... freaky

Sexual Innuendos Taylor has yelled* while playing halo:
(*my roommates are undoubtedly concerned)

-holly shit he was in the shower behind me (personal favorite)

-oh no the other ones on top of me

-hes ramming us from behind

-hes cumming* up the back side (*probably meant coming, but who knows with a sentence like that)

-they are pounding us


3) Hes getting closer and closer to the skull helmet (top secret no one has, completely creepy helmet) which I have to admit is pretty bad ass

the intimidation factor of this thing is through the roof



P.S. Conversation I am literally having right now:

Tay: I'm hungry

Me: what do you want to eat?

Tay: can I cover you with hundred dollar bills and pleasure you?

Me: is that rhetorical? what does that have to do with being hungry?

Tay: oh yea... I'm really hungry. Can we go get something to eat.

(I'm just as confused as you are)

No comments: