Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wingers

Taylor and I eat at wingers at least once a week, its more than a little embarrassing because were on a first name basis with a lot of the servers, like how really old people are at Dennys. The only explanation I have for this is that there is a top secret mixture of heroine and cocaine in there 'freakin amazing sauce' and the government is testing it on unsuspecting wing loving Americans. That and the fact that you get free unlimited popcorn. Which is my favorite food... My dad used to say "Katie one can not live on popcorn and quesadillas" luckily I no longer live under his tyrannical reign and have successfully proven that one can indeed live on popcorn and quesadillas.

this is my special sexy face I only bring out on special occasions.

Taylor doesn't like popcorn so I pregamed my meal with an entire bowl of popcorn, sometimes if im feeling it I eat two bowls. Don't judge me.



Taylor's personal vice is ranch. I wouldn't be surprised if he drank it.


I was planning on photographing the delish cookie zookie we had for desert which is a warm fresh out of the oven chocolate chip cookie covered in ice cream and fudge, but unfortunately I devoured it before I remembered I was documenting our meal. In fact just like the illusive big foot, or mythical chupacabra I doubt this desert has ever been captured on film.

P.S. Wingers is not paying me for this, although they should, because im pretty sure you want a cookie zookie right about now.

p.p.s. I don't know why we look like zombies in these pictures, probably due to the radio active chemicals the government is giving to us.

No comments: