Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"Get Ready to Get wasted"

I recently acquired Netflix (which might I say is the best freakin thing ever) so I have had the opportunity to watch lots of movies that I normally would not pick out. I have been watching this British TV show called Skins which is very raunchy and sexual which I enjoy. But last night Taylor was in-charge of picking out a scary movie and he picked Shrooms which was so awful it was awesome we were laughing so hard by the end of it, which honestly we could have predicted with this description:

"A hallucinogenic trip turns into reality -- or does it? -- when a group of adventurous American college kids on holiday in rural Ireland munch some magic mushrooms and find themselves plagued by nightmarish visions of death. But are they really being stalked and killed, or is it all just drug-induced paranoia?"



Taylor quotes of the day: "get off my ass Optimums Prime"
"I like you in my ear" (to Nate on the phone)

ps: we went and got Taylor's Halloween costume today hes going to be a pot head, literally, its like a hat covered in pot leaves. I told him it didn't count as dressing up because he was a pot head everyday, but he wouldn't listen to me. per usual.

No comments: