Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Private Excerpts from the Personal Cell Phone of Katherine:

ME: gooooood mooooorning provo. Its a beautiful day out there today, with forecasts of Taylor acing his math test, and getting a big kiss from Katie. In unrelated news the power at Gianni International Salon and Spa is out so Katie is sitting alone in the darkness... Masturbating.

ME: Ugh Oh umm.. Felipe our tech just wrote that on the teleprompter. I apologize Provo.

TAY: lol your such a dork. I love it!

TAY: I think I got every question correct on my test

ME: As foretasted Taylor Raped the shit out of his test... FELIPE damn it... " Raped the shit" are you kidding me? someone get him out of here.

Taylor: has the power come back on yet?



Do you see how Taylor refused to play along, how am I supposed to hone my creative genius, if hes always trying to kill my monologues and crush my visionary spirit?

No comments: