Friday, March 4, 2011

anniversary and what followed

Last night was Taylor and Is two year anniversary we both had work and school all day and weren't feeling too well which was a bummer. but this is what I came home too and it cheered me right up! 



 he got me chalk and a bag and rock climbing harness which are all so cool! and I made him this box filled with all of my favorite memories and things about him which I thought was pretty lame and corny. but he really liked it (he even teared up a little shhhh)

Then he surprised me and took me to the Pie which is were we went on our first real date. (because seeing a pregnant hooker and thinking your going to me murdered doesn't really count)



After the pie we drove up and found the exact place were we drove up after our first date, you could see the whole city. It was so beautiful! Thats were Taylor got down on one knee and asked me to marry him!!!
 we made lots of phone calls on the way home and when we got back to Provo we we went to Taylor and Adams to surprised them. Taylor was a ball of excitement of course.

but I think they were more excited to put it on facebook haha

 Adam quote: "let the pandemonium ensue"

So this is my ring but not my permanent ring, because I am designing my own which I am so excited about, though I will always love this ring so simple and elegant, nice work Taylor. 

No comments: