Tuesday, February 22, 2011

snowed in!

My family came in town this weekend to go skiing and it was so much fun to see them! Taylor and I stayed in Sundance with them, we were planning on staying one night but mother nature had other plans. there was a huge storm and we were snowed in till Monday (there was an avalanche in Provo canyon, so we were seriously stuck). It was so much fun, the power went out and they were blasting charges in the mountains to create avalanches.

Our three cars in the driveway you can tell were they are by the side mirrors.

We built a snow fort, and ambushed my parents with snowballs when they got back from there walk.


This is just when the storm began little did I know how much more snow there would be.

Thank goodness we had the big fireplace for when the power went out or else I probably would have froze to death (not an exaggeration)



Giant mound of snow against my bedroom window that I was sure was going to come crashing in and smoother me at any moment.

This is the same spot you may recall were I was standing earlier. quite a lot more snow now.

Maybe you shouldn't have worn sweatpants and no socks outside?

I made Tay a delicious breakfast to warm him up.

No comments: