Sunday, December 5, 2010

A weekend with Ms. Brown

My best friend Hillary came and visited me in Provo this weekend! I was beyond excited to see her beautiful face! Hillary has been my BFF since approximately the 4th grade.
I tried my best to show her a good time in my lovely city. We went to the Beehive Bazaar on Saturday morning and had a grand time. Hillary being kind and giving bought Christmas gifts, me on the other hand in typical fashion bought myself things.




so excited to find a Ctrl, Alt, Delete hair clip for one dollar, since that has been my nickname forever. who knows if I will ever find a appropriate outfit for it.

(things I bought that will adorn my walls as soon as I buy more nails)


Later that we went to the mountains and frolicked about it the winter wonderland



we made paper snowflakes...

 ...well I made paper snow flakes, Hillary made a tribal mask

 That night we all went to the cheesecake factory to celebrate Taylor getting a new job! I was very excited because I have been craving the BBQ ranch chicken salad since the day after the last time I ate it like 4 months ago.
(sorry about how dark this picture is, their all about the mood lighting)
conversation taking place when I took this picture:
Taylor: lets do an experament
Adam: not here, if we were at dennys yea, but not here, not at the Cheesecake Factory.
Taylor: stop making us sound poor
Adam: stop making us look poor.
(This was about the point when I was laughing so hard I inhaled my peanut butter chocolate cheesecake.)


The next day we went to Ikea. Hillary had never been. I know its a travesty.
Hillary just whipping up a bite to eat.


we found a bed that was just my size 





then with a heavy heart I dropped her off at the airport. and the weather was crazy there was so much inversion (fancy pilot word for pollution I learned from my boyfriend, he argues its a common word but I call bull shit) that you could barley see in front of you. All the flights were delayed because of it so good thing she stole an Ikea catalog.

No comments: